Hola, Hi, hallo

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hola, Hi, hallo

hola me gustaria saber si alguien me puede ayudar, solo hablo español voy a tratar de traducir esto al ingles o al aleman a ver si me pueden dar una mano.
      Soy nueva en este server y juego con mi marido, me gustaria saber como es el tema de los taler y los ep. y como los consigo, donde los cambio? por favor solo pido una ayuda para seguir disfrutando de este server, gracias

hello I wonder if anyone can help me, I only speak Spanish will try to translate this into English or German to see if I can lend a hand.
      I am new to this server and play with my husband, I would like to know how is the subject of the taler and ep. and like him, where I change? please just ask a help to continue enjoying this server, thanks

Hallo Ich frage mich, wenn jemand mir helfen kann, ich nur Spanisch sprechen werden versuchen, diese ins Englische zu übersetzen oder Deutsch zu sehen, ob ich eine Hand verleihen kann.
      Ich bin neu in diesem Server und spielen mit meinem Mann, würde Ich mag wissen, wie das Thema des Talers und ep ist. und wie er, wo ich ändern? Bitte fragen Sie einfach eine Hilfe auf diesen Server weiterhin in den Genuss, dank
    • Hey alcaromanti81,

you can earn Taler by farming items and blocks. EP are Eventpoints, you can get them by play at Events, on Jump and Runs or for voting. At the Bank, you can change EP to Taler.

Taler is the currency like Dollar. EP cant exchanged and is about 200 times more worth than Taler, can only exchanged to Taler.

If you want to play classic Minecraft, look into "SV" -> Survival by using the clock in the Hub (Lobby) Inventory. From there, you need to go around 150 Blocks away from the Lobby and you can build with others like you want.

We are updating the Survival world with a new Lobby very soon. ;)

If you have a question, use the Help Button at the Server Lobby, left from the Fisher House, there you can hit the Button, click on the Text and write your question into, if someone is reachable, you get a answer. You can ask here too, but it can take longer.

You could look some Videos about the Server, if you want:
    • hello, thanks for your answer, I do not speak English, I use google translator forgiveness.
      I have only two questions for now, the first is whether there is a world map or survival if you know the seed.
      Second, buy a small land of 1000 talers and built a house, but only the trunks I open myself, I like I do for my husband also use them, you give them permission to HoW someone else.
      Thanks greetings